Playa short sleeve shirt - unisex
SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS - PLAYA
This summer the festival is you.
🦒 € 5 on each order donated for the protection of giraffes
♻️ Light and soft fabric, 100% upcycled made from cotton and viscose
👫 Unisex model
🇵🇹 Made in Portugal
🌈 Tonio wears the Playa shirt in M and measures 1M75
🦓 Christa wears the Playa shirt in S and measures 1M73
- Cuban collar
- Our blue giraffe embroidery
- Short sleeves
- A woven label
- Responsible manufacturing
Example of a conversation we could have with you reading this product description:
- girafon bleu: These shirts are made from 100% upcycled fabrics!
- You: Ok cool but what does that mean exactly 🤔 ?
- girafon bleu: In fact you have luxury brands french which create awesome fabrics but they do not use all of them ... Because no longer need. So we have redeemed these rolls that were sleeping in their stock, then we got them revalued by creating our shirts in Portugal
- You: Aaah heavy! And suddenly nothing is actually produced, they are just shirts created from existing fabrics
- girafon bleu: That's it exactly, and in addition we have very high quality because from great French houses! Anything good
- You: Smart giraffe, smart ...
🇫🇷 Metropolitan France: 2 to 5 working days
🌍 Outside mainland France: 5 to 15 working days
In just 30 years, the number of giraffes has dropped by 40%. With blue giraffe®, participate directly in saving the long-necked mammal.
On each order, we donate up to €5 to the Association pour la Sauvegarde des Girafes au Niger.
ASGN is our partner association, based in Niger. There, we protect the last herd of wild giraffes in Africa!
But how can you be sure that the funds donated really serve the cause of the giraffes? 🤔
Our answer at girafon bleu®: by going to check yourself on site!
The girafon bleu® team undertakes to visit Niger every year to observe the efforts put in place by its partner ASGN to protect giraffes.
And it works! In 20 years, thanks to the work of the association: the number of giraffes has gone from 50 (virtual extinction) to more than 700 today!
"To save the giraffes, we must also save the men and women who live with them"
This is the signature of our partner association, which, in addition to protecting the natural habitat of giraffes, will participate in the development of the area where local communities and long-necked mammals coexist.
To support the local populations who live with giraffes, we have created the "blue giraffe micro-credit".
Awarded to women's groups in the region, this microloan helps develop the area and support the giraffes, women, men and children who live there.
Wash at 30 degrees maximum.
See to turn the garment inside out before putting it in the washing machine to promote print quality and durability. If there is embroidery, don't worry, it won't move!
Do not mix with dark colored laundry.
Do not machine dry.
As soon as the wash is finished, remember to shake your t-shirt to let the fiber breathe and then hang it up. This will prevent the product from shrinking and will prevent creases from forming. Drum washing may damage the print.
Compulsory cold ironing. Avoid using steam.
Do not iron on the prints to avoid damaging them.
Like the colors of t-shirts and sweatshirts new are not yet fixed before the first machine, pay attention to the first washing of these. The colors can disgorge and reach the other clothes. We therefore recommend that you wash your t-shirt alone and in short cycle during its very first wash to avoid unpleasant surprises
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us:
- by email email@example.com
- on instagram @girafon.bleu