Zebra short sleeve shirt - unisex
SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS - ZEBRA
This summer the festival is you.
🦒 5€ on each order donated for the protection of giraffes
♻️ Light and soft, 100% upcycled cotton and viscose fabric
👫 Unisex model
🇵🇹 Made in Portugal
🌈 Tonio is wearing the Zebra shirt in M and is 1.75m tall
🦓 Christa is wearing the Zebra S shirt and measures 1m73
- A Cuban collar 🇨🇺
- Our blue giraffe embroidery 🧵
- An oversized cut 🅾️
- Short sleeves ☀️
- A sewn woven label 🪡
- Responsible manufacturing ♻️
If the hesitation is too great, do not hesitate to ask us for our opinion on instagram in DM or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Example of a conversation we might have with you reading this product description:
- blue giraffe: These shirts are made from 100% upcycled fabrics!
- You: Ok cool but what does that mean exactly? 🤔 ?
- blue giraffe: Actually you have luxury brands french who create amazing fabrics but they don't use all of them... Because they don't need them anymore. So we have redeemed those rolls that slept in their stock, then we got them upgraded by creating our shirts in Portugal
- You: Aaah heavy! And suddenly nothing is actually produced, it's just shirts created from existing fabrics
- blue giraffe: That's exactly it, plus we have fabrics from very high quality because from great French houses! All good what
- Toi : Malin girafon, malin...
🇬🇧 Metropolitan France: 2 to 5 working days
🌍 Outside Metropolitan France: 5 to 15 working days
In just 30 years, the number of giraffes has dropped by 40%. With blue giraffe®, participate directly in saving the long-necked mammal.
On each order, we donate up to €5 to the Association pour la Sauvegarde des Girafes au Niger.
ASGN is our partner association, based in Niger. There, we protect the last herd of wild giraffes in Africa!
But how can you be sure that the funds donated really serve the cause of the giraffes? 🤔
Our answer at girafon bleu®: by going to check yourself on site!
The girafon bleu® team undertakes to visit Niger every year to observe the efforts put in place by its partner ASGN to protect giraffes.
And it works! In 20 years, thanks to the work of the association: the number of giraffes has gone from 50 (virtual extinction) to more than 700 today!
"To save the giraffes, we must also save the men and women who live with them"
This is the signature of our partner association, which, in addition to protecting the natural habitat of giraffes, will participate in the development of the area where local communities and long-necked mammals coexist.
To support the local populations who live with giraffes, we have created the "blue giraffe micro-credit".
Awarded to women's groups in the region, this microloan helps develop the area and support the giraffes, women, men and children who live there.
Wash at 30 degrees maximum.
See to turn the garment inside out before putting it in the washing machine to promote print quality and durability. If there is embroidery, don't worry, it won't move!
Do not mix with dark colored laundry.
Do not machine dry.
As soon as the wash is finished, remember to shake your t-shirt to let the fiber breathe and then hang it up. This will prevent the product from shrinking and will prevent creases from forming. Drum washing may damage the print.
Compulsory cold ironing. Avoid using steam.
Do not iron on the prints to avoid damaging them.
Like the colors of t-shirts and sweatshirts new are not yet fixed before the first machine, pay attention to the first washing of these. The colors can disgorge and reach the other clothes. We therefore recommend that you wash your t-shirt alone and in short cycle during its very first wash to avoid unpleasant surprises
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us:
- by email email@example.com
- on instagram @girafon.bleu